Udaipur- City of Lakes
Udaipur is a beautiful city, set amidst the Aravalli Ranges of Rajasthan, India. Known for its picturesque lakes, Udaipur also called 'the city of lakes'. The elevated hills and the beautiful lakes make a picture-perfect backdrop to the Udaipur city. Udaipur is regarded as one of the most romantic cities of the World and subsequently, also known as the 'Venice of East'.
Undoubtedly, Udaipur is undoubtedly a dream destination for a romantic holiday. Every year, thousands of tourists come from all over the globe to visit this romantic city. Udaipur is easily accessible from all the major cities of India including Delhi, Mumbai and Jaipur.
- Largest City of Southern Rajasthan. It provides easy connectivity with Delhi,Mumbai, Ahmedabad.
- Udaipur offers a consumer base of around 17 lakhs waiting to be tapped.
- The highest per capita income in Rajasthan of Rs. 17925, being higher than that of Hyderabad, Indore, Bhopal, Kanpur etc.
- Udaipur serves as major regional trading hub and serves as HQ for surrounding districts.
- One of the highest per-capita cars ratio in India
- Thriving businesses are marble mining, handicraft export, education, tourism and other industries.
- Big retail brands are all present in Udaipur.
- 5 Star hotels, like Oberoi, Leela, Taj, Sheraton, attact a lot of luxury tourism and weddings